1. Make an indulgent breakfast and laze around all morning. I recommend these strawberry buttermilk doughnuts.
3. Knit a stuffed anatomical heart. Or if you don’t have time, knit a quick heart hair clip.
4. Stay in and watch a great, classic romantic movie like Funny Face or When Harry Met Sally.
5. Make this hilarious and punchy “bang me” valentine for your special someone.
6. Go on a bike ride to your favorite book store with your date and pick out a book for each other.
8. Bring some love to your office with these super simple valentines for co-workers.
9. Fill someone’s car/closet/cubicle with heart-shaped balloons.
10. Have a Galentine’s Day brunch with your gal pals.
This year, Domenico and I are probably going to repeat our Valentine’s Day plans from last year by watching the Oscar-nominated short films at Camelview 5. We’re not going to eat out this time to avoid the craziness, but will make dinner together and probably do some kitchen dancing. Of course, we might go out to split a milkshake or a slickable.