Make this: Fruity potholders


Over the weekend, I finished my latest knitting project – a pair of potholders with a fruit theme. I chose to make a watermelon and lime slice.

IMG_0659The pattern can be found on one of my favorite knitting sites, The Purl Bee. I wanted the potholders to be bigger, so I decided to use their trivet pattern and add the I-cord loop at the end. The potholders are knitted in the round with five double-pointed needles and the seeds are embroidered on after. They feel pretty sturdy and durable, so I can’t wait to put them to use.



2 thoughts on “Make this: Fruity potholders

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s